Please note we are unable to provide technical support if you cannot run the file.
Though we will do all we can to help.
The file formats have all been selected because they are standard for most PCs.
We do not provide support because the solution we suggest may cause other conflicts on your system. You must contact the person responsible for maintaining your IT system if the settings on your computers prevent the files running. They can make the necessary adjustments.
The most likely reasons for the files not running on your system are
- the security settings are too high
- anti-virus software not allowing the file to run
- your practice has removed Windows Media Player - to stop the team watching films at work!
- the sound card has been removed
- you are running old versions of Windows - you really should be on Windows 10
- Adobe Flash is disabled or removed